WE HOLD THE FOLLOWING VISION FOR OURSELVES AND OUR FUTURE:
Christ the King and Our Lady of the Springs parishes are composed of welcoming, vibrant, faith-filled people committed to working together to meet the challenges and embrace the opportunities of our evolving communities. We emphasize and are sustained by our sacramental life centered in the Eucharist, the power of prayer, and various forms of devotion.
We celebrate the diversity of our gifts, talents, and heritage and recognize it as a source of strength when we join one another unified as the Body of Christ. Stewardship is a way of life for our cohort as we connect with our parish families, as well as those outside the church still seeking the fullness of Truth, to create a more just and peaceful world.
Our community understands the importance of sharing and nurturing the gift of faith in young and old alike. All parishioners are encouraged to participate in faith formation programs, both as learners and teachers.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO OPERATING OUT OF THE FOLLOWING VALUES FOR ACTION:
- Living the Gospel message
- Faithfulness to our Catholic tradition
- Vocational discernment for all
- Stewardship of our time, talent and treasure
- Full, active and conscious participation in liturgical celebrations
- Compassionate outreach
- Life-long faith formation for all
- Exemplary Catholic education for all of our children
- Fiscal responsibility
- Respect for all people and all of creation